John Bovill III
Principal attorney John Bovill III has devoted his nearly three-decade career to helping Michigan families resolve difficult legal matters. He approaches all of his clients’ cases from the perspective of what is best for the family, even in cases typically performed in other practice areas, such as personal injury and criminal defense.
Mr. Bovill’s extensive knowledge of family law, many years in private practice, and reputation in the community set him apart from other family lawyers in Michigan. He is well-known for his approachable demeanor, ability to truly listen to and hear his clients, and his tireless work ethic. He consistently goes above and beyond for his clients to ensure they receive the support and counsel they need during difficult times.
- Dennison University — 1981
- Western Michigan University, Thomas M. Cooley Law School — J.D., 1986
Admissions & Memberships
- Michigan State Bar Association — Member, 1986 – Present
- American Bar Association — Member
- Saginaw County Bar Association — Member
- Saginaw County Family Law Committee — Member
- Junior Chamber of Commerce — Past President