SAGINAW FAMILY LAW ATTORNEY JOHN BOVILL III
John Bovill III
As the principal attorney of my firm, I’ve devoted my professional career to helping Michigan families resolve difficult legal matters. Whether I am working with an individual or family struggling with a family law, personal injury, or criminal defense matter, I approach each client’s case by considering what is best for the family.
With nearly three decades of legal experience, I’m proud to offer trusted and effective legal representation to clients in the Saginaw area and throughout central Michigan. I take pride in my approachable demeanor, my ability to listen carefully to the needs of my clients, and my tireless work ethic, as I believe in making my clients feel comfortable and supported throughout all stages of the legal process. Whatever your specific goals and concerns may be, you can trust that I’ll work hard to ensure that you receive the support and counsel you need during this challenging time.
- Denison University — 1981
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School — J.D., 1986
Admissions & Memberships
- Michigan State Bar Association — Member, 1986 – Present
- American Bar Association — Member for over 30 Years
- Saginaw County Bar Association — Member
- Saginaw County Family Law Committee — Member
- Junior Chamber of Commerce — Past President